Thanks to the HTML component in Beans, you have absolute control over your themes markup.
Things you can do with the Markup component:
- Add or remove attributes (great for customizing with UIkit)
- Add custom markup using before/after or prepend/append.
- Move theme elements around.
- Remove theme elements completely.
- Change an HTML tag to something else. For example, changing an <article> tag to a div.
Markup added using Butler is self-closing, so changes apply to both opening and closing tags.